Here at JDS Electric, we try to provide you with as much information as we can regarding the cost of your electrical project. We will give you a quote with a cost range specific for your job. Every job is different so each job will be quoted for you upon a personalized visit*.
- Interior/exterior outlets
- Interior/exterior lighting
- Ceiling fan replacement/ new installations
- Dimmer switches
- Three-way switches
- Accent lighting
- Circuit breaker replacement
- 220v. installation (for hot tubs, steam showers, heaters, ovens, HVAC etc.)
- Kitchen & bath remodels
- Basement build-outs
- Home inspection electrical repairs
Do you have an electrical panel that is not labeled? Stop tripping every breaker to figure out where the one you need is. Have us come trace every circuit and label it so you know exactly what each breaker feeds.
If there is something you need not mentioned, please feel free to ask.
*Troubleshooting and most jobs will be charged at $150 for the first hour and $95 for each additional hour plus materials.